Boost your web applications and run native code on the web with WebAssembly^ Emscripten^ Qt and more
- Learn what is WebAssembly and why it is useful
- How you can use it to speed up your web applications
- Compile C/C++ code to create Web Assembly (wasm) modules
- Use the powerful Emscripten compiler for local compilations and more
- Learn the low-level parts: memory and tables
- Create advanced applications using the Emscripten glue code
- Understand and use the WebAssembly Text Format (Wat)
- Debug the created WebAssembly modules
In this course you will learn what WebAssembly is^ how can you use it and benefit from its capabilities.
This is a brand new technology which lets you to run your C/C++^ Rust^ AssemblyScript code (and many more to come) on the web by using assembly-like binary files.
You will learn:
To compile your C/C++ code to the WebAssembly binary format (wasm) using online compilers^ and after this^ the Emscripten toolkit locally.
The low-level building blocks of a WebAssembly module
The WebAssembly Text Format (wat) and use it to solve complex problems
How to use the Emscripten Module object and the generated glue code
Debug and launch the Emscripten web server
Compile a Qt project to WebAssebly
If you want to be a part of the future of the web development^ this is the best place for you to start. You will get to an advanced level of using the web assembly technology in no time.