- Learn more about web performance and load testing usage scenarios
- Use load tests for different types of testing including smoke^ stress^ and performance testing
- Use the Web Performance Test Results Viewer to create and run a web performance test
- Create^ run^ and edit a load test
- Edit load tests using the Load Test Editor
- Execute load tests using the Load Test Service
In this video course we introduce you to the testing tools available in TFS and Visual Studio 2017. After exploring Coded UI testing we explain how to run automated tests. We then move on to helping you understand how to configure and run web performance tests. Lastly^ we will discuss how to create and execute load tests.
About the Author
Paul Hacker^ a Principal Consultant with AgileThought^ has over 15 years of application architecture^ design^ development^ and management expertise in Microsoft technologies. Paul has a depth of experience in ALM^ Process Improvement^ and Team Foundation Server. Having distinguished himself as a leader in the IT industry he has been awarded the distinction of Microsoft MVP in the ALM category every year since 2006.