Learn software architecture skills required by an enterprise architect including UML modelling and architecture patterns
- Learn about the enterprise architect role
- Enhance your technical skills required to be a good enterprise architect
- Learn about different types of UML modelling^ and gain experience developing UML diagrams
- Learn about different software architecture patterns and where they should be used
- Learn to examine a business case and determine key quality attributes from business requirements
In this course you will learn in detail the software architecture skills required by an enterprise architect^ and gain practical experience through course assignments for each section which I will give you feedback on.
We will go through all of the core skills that are required in enterprise architecture including :
- Different architecture patterns and where they should be used
- UML modelling of a system from different perspectives
- Identifying business requirements
- Identifying non-functional requirements
- Team Dynamics
- and more !
The course is structured around both video tutorials explaining different techniques and architecture patterns^ together with practical demonstration sessions for the applicable sections to make sure that we are able to apply what we have learnt.
I m also available to answer any queries you may have regarding any course material which you didn t understand or would like further detail on.
Just in case you re still not convinced if you should take this course^ here are a couple of positive reviews from the hundreds I have received on my bestselling^ top rated Udemy courses:
The course is comprehensive and well explained through clear and concise examples^ and shows that the instructor is highly experienced in their field. Overall this course is excellent and highly appropriate for software developers looking to improve their architectural and programming skills^ both beginners as well as more advanced programmers. I will be looking forward to more courses by the author in the future. - J. Fusselberg
High quality videos^ lectures are clear and to the point. This course is highly recommended for any developer who wants to move on to a senior position or software architect role. However^ it will also be a good start for beginner to introduce them to proper coding practices early on. - Roberto de Souza
I look forward to seeing you in my course and hearing how the course has helped you progress in your career !