- Create high-quality code with PyCharm
- Recognize the different methods of using quotes to contain your text in the print function
- Understand how to create a project with the Flask microframework
- Navigate through the source code of a project and the source of python libraries
- Improve your code quality with Lens Mode and Intentions
- Use Python with database and web technology development
- Discover how to write^ refactor^ test^ and debug Python code with PyCharm
Python is a beautiful and fast-growing language used to develop programs to efficiently analyze data^ create eloquent software solutions for real-world problems^ and design original web apps. PyCharm brings the robust and mature tools that you would expect from Visual Studio or Eclipse to Python development and provides you with a one-stop shop for all of your development tool needs.
By the end of the course^ you’ll be well-versed with a terrific tool for Python development—PyCharm—and be able to do everything expected of a Python developer.
About the Author
Melissa Dale is a Research Assistant at iPRoBe Lab. She is currently working with Python in Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Her previous research has focused on Software Engineering with a focus on design patterns and how they evolve over time. For her research^ she has had the opportunity to explore using multiple languages including Python^ Java^ and Statistical R.