- See how impurities break that modal and how to isolate them
- Create reusable functions by writing higher-order functions
- Write more declarative and expressive code without loops
- Create your own higher-order functions to replace native JS Array methods
- Build JSX & Virtual-DOM into functional ES2017 apps without using React
- Discover the simplicity of FP Types that can handle the most difficult application concerns
- Learn to use Google Firebase and add Real-Time NoSQL power to a web-app
- Integrate professional functional code into JSX^ React and Redux style web-apps
- Build a web app with JSX and Virtual-DOM
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
The highlights of this Learning Path are:
- Understand pure functions and how to refactor impure functions
- Learn to handle management patterns like React and DOM events
- Elevate yourself to a level of comfort writing production level functional apps
Let’s take a quick look at your learning journey...
In this Learning Path you’ll learn techniques like combining smaller units of code into composition pipelines. You’ll learn how to reason about these composed functions and learn the laws of compositionality to deal with common issues that come along when writing compositional logic. You’ll continue building code that mirrors popular framework thinking. Students will learn how to create a state management pattern like React and how to handle DOM events (and other I/O) by encapsulating logic inside generic containers.
Finally^ you’ll learn about maybe^ either^ future and even reactive streams with observables to write asynchronous code that looks more like synchronous FP.
Meet Your Expert:
We have the best work of the following esteemed author to ensure that your learning journey is smooth: