Learn to create 7 types of diagrams in UML via detailed step by step screen recording examples.
- Students will be able to create class^ package^ object^ activity^ sequence^ use case^ and state diagrams.
- Students will be able to create their own UML projects on their own.
Do you need to learn UML for the first time? Then this course is for you!
This UML course has been designed by professional software engineers so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn modeling diagrams with the easiest examples ever.
We will walk you step-by-step into the software of UML. With every tutorial you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this powerful tool.
This UML course is structured the following way:
- Part 1 - Class Diagrams
- Part 2 - Package Diagrams
- Part 3 - Object Diagrams
- Part 4 - Activity Diagrams
- Part 5 - Sequence Diagrams
- Part 6 - Use Case Diagrams
- Part 7 - State Diagram
Moreover^ the course is packed with easy to understand practical UML examples. So not only will you learn the theory^ but you will also get some hands-on UML practice.
You should NOT take this course if you aren t a beginner. This is only a beginner level UML course.
If you already have advanced UML skills^ this course isn t for you.