This hands-on course teaches you to build reactive^ scalable^ and dynamic cross-platform apps using Ionic 4 and 5
- Build and develop native^ real-world^ cross-platform applications using Ionic 4 and 5^ MobX^ and Cordova
- Integrate your Ionic apps with the SQLite Cordova plugin to persist data in an SQL way on your device
- Use MobX to manage state with Ionic 4 and 5 and build scalable reactive apps
- Develop and run your applications on multiple platforms using the Ionic CLI function
- Build high-end user interfaces with enhanced functionalities and reuse code to build apps for multiple platforms
- Create abstractions for application storage to support deployment on web browsers
- Use Ionic Native to access a device s camera and add images to items
- Use local notifications to set reminders
While Ionic is an easy and straightforward framework to learn^ building Ionic apps can sometimes be hard. Designing its architecture and making sure that your application is high-performing^ dynamic^ and scalable are always tricky.
In this course^ you will develop a feature-rich Notes app in a step-by-step process using the Ionic framework. You will be using web components^ persistent storage^ and APIs to ensure your app is high-performing. You ll use the MobX reactive state management tool to make your apps scalable. You ll then use a SQLite database to persist data onto your device. With the Ionic Native Camera API^ you ll add^ save pictures to your notes then edit and save them^ set reminders in your notes^ and have your device notify you of events using Ionic Native local notifications. You will deploy your app across iOS and Android devices and also on the web.
By the end of the course^ you will have taken your Ionic 4 and 5 skills to the next level and will be equipped to build cross-platform hybrid mobile apps.
About the Author