Learn and Understand ReactJS (Including Hooks)^ Mobx ^ Redux^ React Router V4^ Learn ES6^ Unit Testing with Jest
- Learn ReactJS from scratch Including Hooks with Real world examples
- Learn React Hooks Fundamentals from Scratch
- Build TodoList using React Hooks useReducer
- Build single page app using React Router
- Learn Mobx which is use to build to large scale application with Reactjs
- Learn Redux to maintain state of an application in functional way
- Bonus Section: Learn ES6 awesome features
- Bonus Section: Learn and understand unit testing with Jest
- Bonus Section: Deep Dive into Promises
Please Note: ,This Course Is In Hindi/Urdu Enroll in ,this Course If you understand Hindi/Urdu
Become a ,highly-demanded ,software engineer by following this tutorial on React JS .you will learn ReactJS^ Redux^ ,React Router 4^ Mobx (State Management Library). As one of the most highly-paid skills for web developers^ learning React will open doors and jobs for you.
This project-based course will have you coding right away and ,sharpen your skills in modern web development.
In this Video series we are going to Learn ,and understand ,ReactJS Fundamentals ,
- How to Implement ,CRUD ,Operations in ReactJS
- How to use React hooks feature and how to create custom hooks.
- How to Events and LIfe-Cycle Method ,Work in ReactJS
- How to use Proptypes in ReactJS
- How to use React Router Version 4 and Version 3 ,in ReactJS for Creating SPA (Single Page App)
- How to Create Stateless Functional ,Component in ReactJS
- How to Make Ajax Request in ReactJS.
- What is JSX and How to we use JSX in ReactJS.
- ,Unit Testing in Mobx and Redux.
- Learn Mobx (State Management Library and how to use it with React and React Router v4 ,)
, we will Learn Mobx by Building Three Projects
, - Counter App to to Understand Fundamentals and how things fit together
, - Project ,#2 - Todo List Project to try to understand CRUD ,
, - Project #3 - Mobxgram - which is Instagram Clone ,
- Learn Redux Fundamentals how Redux works before Learning How to ,Intergrate with ReactJS
- Learn Redux by making TodoList
- How to Make AJAX Request using Redux Thunk and Redux Promise Middleware
- How to Implement Form in Redux using Redux Forms
I Hope to see you all Inside