- Understand how Ring handlers work and implement simple routing mechanisms
- Grasp the intricacies of the middleware to implement it in your own way
- Discover how to handle forms^ cookies^ and sessions in one go
- Get acquainted with the REST API architecture in Clojure and build a sample application
- Manipulate queries easily with SQL Korma
- Set up routing with Compojure and HTML generation with Hiccup
- Find out how to build REST APIs with Liberator and learn templating with Enlive
This video course starts with a simple project setup and moves on to the various means to use frameworks or libraries^ such as Ring and ClojureScript^ leading the way to complex web solutions in Clojure. You will be presented with ways to connect to popular databases^ such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB^ and learn how some existing libraries work and how to use them properly. Thereon you will move to writing single-page applications with ClojureScript and REST API.
When you',re finished with Building Web applications with Clojure^ you',ll be able to build and diagnose complex web systems in Clojure—regardless of the particular technologies applied.