PostgreSQL Tutorial: What you need to know to get started with relational databases in PostgreSQL
- Understand why databases are useful
- Understand how relational databases work
- Learn how to install and setup PostgreSQL
- Learn how to create databases and database structures
- Learn how to insert and manipulate data in a PostgreSQL database
- Learn how to write SQL statements for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is an awesome open source relational database^ that s fast and easy to use. We ve used it here at my company in a few large projects with great performance.
In this beginner level PostgreSQL tutorial course I ll be going over all the basic concepts of relational databases and dive into how to use PostgreSQL. No previous database experience is required for this PostgreSQL tutorial course - all the basic concepts like tables and relations are covered. It s thorough and meant to help anyone starting out with databases.
The PostgreSQL tutorial course covers database concepts^ database installation and connection^ client software used to connect to and manage the database (pgAdminIII) and also the main SQL statements and how they work with PostgreSQL.
This PostgreSQL tutorial course is currently under construction^ with close to 5 hours of material already available. Considering that^ I ll be offering it at a discounted price. Once finished^ it will be priced at $99.<,/p>,