Learn step-by-step how to release your React Native applications into Stores automatically by using Fastlane & Bitrise.
- If you are a newcomer to React Native^ you will learn how to create a very simple React Native application using react-native-cli and configure it for further development
- You will also learn^ what Fastlane is and how to configure it for both iOS and Android projects to automatically upload your builds into Stores
- You will find out what is Bitrise^ its basic building blocks and how to set up proper Workflow to automate the release process with Fastlane
- You will be able to navigate iTunes Connect^ Apple Developer Portal and Google Play Console and set up everything you need
- You ll perfectly master Fastane and Bitrise to the extent necessary to automate uploading of your applications into Stores^ and hungry to learn more
- You will be able to learn and set it up in a very short time and start using it right away on your own projects
What about automating your entire process of uploading the application into Stores? Or you ve never released an app before and want to learn it the right way?
You wouldn t be reading this otherwise … and you are in the right place. You just found the course that will learn you step-by-step how to do that.
This is a learn-by-doing course^ where you will:
- find out what you need in order to start creating React Native applications^
- unveil the complete environment setup on your computer to start working in minutes^
- create a very simple (empty) React Native application using react-native-cli and fine-tune it to have a consistent project for both platforms^
- get to know what is Fastlane and how it will change your life^
- learn how to setup Fastlane for both iOS and Android^
- be guided through the process of setting up all requirements inside iTunes Connect^ Apple Developer Portal and Google Play Console
- learn what is Bitrise
- learn how to set up Bitrise environment and Workflow to run your builds in the Cloud^
- be able to run your builds on Bitrise using Fastlane by simple pushing your code into the Git repository
… and more. Even if you have never logged in to the iTunes Connect^ Apple Developer Portal or Google Play Console before …
Here is what you ll get:
- more than 2 hours of video lessons guiding you through the process step by step - with no overload^
- simple makeicon CLI tool^ that will generate your application icons in seconds - created specially for this course^
- complete source code on Github with extensive Wiki covering all the topics in this course and even more - for later reference^ when necessary
I ve created the course I would like to have at the time I started with mobile applications^ when I was making my first projects^ when I repeatedly - sometimes even a few times a week - made releases. It would save me a lot of time ... And it can now help you!
If you’re new to React Native^ then this course gives you a quick intro to creating your first very simple React Native application. If you have an experience^ you can easily skip a few introductory lessons or treat it as a nice overview. Either way^ this course is perfect for you! Automate and save your time.
By the end of this course you ll perfectly master Fastane and Bitrise to the extent necessary to automate uploading of your applications into Stores^ and hungry to learn more. With these skills under your belt^ you can upload your releases more often^ deliver your apps really fast^ focus on implementing new features …
What are you waiting for? Enrol now^ come and join me. It s gonna be fantastic ... Click Enroll now and let s get started.