Enable omni-inspection for your Android projects right away by setting up a complete and powerful CI with Docker
- Inspect your release builds (and the usual automatic on-commit builds) effortlessly with Docker.
- Create a quick^ consistent^ and reliable CI solution for all your UI testing woes
- Build a CI system to support multiple builds—entirely in separate consistent environment
- Tailor Docker to meet your specific CI build needs
- Work on multiple projects and let your CI make sure they all work^ rather than just the one that you’re working with right now
As an Android developer^ you feel a strong need for a hassle-free CI environment, moreover^ you need a cloneable environment^ especially for your UI tests^ which need to be run on an Android “device . This course will show you how to create a fully functional CI using container technology, it lists all the problems you ll encounter and provides you with the corresponding solutions and detailed explanations. Later it will tell you how to setup scalable Jenkins nodes which enables parallel building^ leaving you with no rework and no headaches at all. What if you have different hardware—maybe Linux machines or Mac computers? It works everywhere. You want your CI fast^ stable^ and lightweight^ and preferably a free solution? No problem^ you’ll be able to achieve your dream CI with Docker and scale it to all your systems by the end of this course.
About The Author
Jing Li is a diligent open source contributor and a full-stack software engineer with a strong sense of curiosity. He is also an engineering lead with over a decade experience in working in a multinational environment.