- The architecture and functionality of the Oracle Mobile Cloud enterprise
- Build RESTful APIs using Oracle ADF BC as REST^ and with Node.js
- Deploy web services on Java Cloud Service and Application Container Cloud Service
- Integrate different systems and building Mobile ready APIs using Mobile Core
- Create mobile-first Uis using zero-code platforms: Oracle VBCS and Oracle MAX
- Build a Chatbot for your enterprise using Oracle Intelligent Bots Cloud Service
Step into the future of Oracle mobile development with confidence. This book shows you how to design and create modern user interfaces with Oracle PaaS products^ including Visual Builder Cloud Service^ Application Container Cloud^ and Mobile Cloud. Balancing theory with hands-on practice^ you’ll also learn to work with MAX^ Java Cloud and Chatbots. Oracle mobile developers need to work with a varied list of technologies today^ and so this book broadens your experience with hands-on experience using ADF^ NodeJS and Oracle JET. You’ll work with a rich diversity of Oracle mobile options^ so that you’re ready to choose the best technology options in your modern projects. This book takes a bottom-up approach^ starting with how you can develop APIs for your backend or database^ through to how to shape^ manage and secure your APIs using Mobile Cloud service. You’ll see how to build hybrid and mobile application. And along the way^ you’ll learn how to collect and analyze the statistical data from your mobile applications. With many new options in mobile development opening out today^ this book continues by bringing a practical approach to Chatbots^ as a significant new industry communications channel. This diverse and modern book completes with a practical study about designing and developing Mobile first UIs.