- Unmask Oracle’s Blockchain Cloud Service^ features^ components^ relationship with fabric^ setup and setting up users and access roles.
- Develop^ deploy and test chaincode along with developing applications using REST APIs.
- Experiment with managing Blockchain^ nodes^ channels and building your own network (BYON).
- Set up your own network and consortium using Oracle ABCS.
- Experience Hyperledger fabric and delve into the underlying technology
- Discern various use cases for Blockchain and emphasis on Hyperledger fabric^ use cases while also delving into the integration of BPM^ ERP and legacy technologies with blockchain.
Blockchain empowered enterprises to scale out in an unprecedented way^ allowing them to build and manage permissions^ consortiums^ and networks. Oracle provides you with a comprehensive blockchain cloud service for remodeling your business. This book explores the prominence of Oracle blockchain technology^ concept^ components^ and features. The book starts with a detailed introduction of blockchain and Oracle Blockchain Cloud Services while teaching you about smart contracts and algorithms. It will take you through various use cases and stories of Hyperledger fabric^ then talk in detail about the fabric model. It allows you to experience the ease of building blockchain solutions using Blockchain as a Service solution. You will learn to set up^ implement^ manage and test blockchain solutions on Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service. You will then learn all about the properties^ features^ components^ business values^ and the working of Oracle Blockchain Cloud Services. You will understand how to manage your blockchain and build your chaincode using Oracle ABCS. By the end of the book^ you will have learned how to develop^ deploy^ and test applications using Oracle Blockchain Cloud Services.