- Explore the new features and the architecture of IIS 10
- Discover IIS Advance configuration^ Site Hosting^ SSL^ FTP & security implementation
- Create Application Pool^ Site worker process and use it for a site.
- Understand the steps for Asp.Net site Hosting on windows Server 2016^ its configuration and web server extension
- Use PowerShell Cmdlet command to manage IIS Server efficiently over Nano Server 2016
- Troubleshoot and explore Best Practice^ with third party best recommended control panels
Microsoft�s Internet Information Services (IIS) is a flexible^ secure and manageable web server for hosting anything on the web. From media streaming to web applications^ IIS s scalable and open architecture is ready to handle the most demanding tasks. This book will elevate your basic knowledge on IIS and will ensure you gain expertise in this reliable and widely used web server. This book is based on IIS 10 and will cover Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10. The book begins with quickly covering core fundamentals and will then deep dive into the advanced functionalities of IIS 10 along with covering it s latest features. The new features of IIS 10 are IIS on Windows Server 2016 and Nano Server^ HTTP/2^ enhanced IIS administration with PowerShell cmdlets and various administrative tasks. You will also explore how a sample application can be managed and secured using IIS 10. This book will also cover advanced security and automating administrative tasks with PowerShell. By the end of this book you will explore more concepts like integration^ best practices and troubleshooting.