- Explore more UI components for your app such as Labels and Picker view
- Get to know about the implementation of APIs introduced in iOS 7
- Discover the framework that will be introduced with iOS 8
- Discover how to use iCloud and security services for iPhone
- Build keychain activities to secure passwords and pins
- Distribute your app on the App Store with the help of examples
iOS 8 is the biggest release for developers since the introduction of the App Store. iOS devices are widely used in enterprise environments^ and iOS 8 is packed with new features for enterprises. With millions of iOS 8 devices out on the market^ there is an ever-increasing demand for iOS 8 app developers. Learning iOS 8 for Enterprise starts off by showing you how to install Xcode and how to build your first iPhone application^ introducing you to iOS^ its framework^ and the basics of Objective-C and its usage for application development. Next^ you are shown how to use enterprise features in iOS by practically building an iOS enterprise application. Furthermore^ you will learn how to use AirDrop to remotely send/receive files. Along with this^ you will also learn about security services and building an iCloud in your application.