- Essential DevOps concepts and how tool-chains fit together
- Collaborate^ feel confident about experimenting with your code^ and isolate changes with Git source control
- Create unit tests and use test-driven development^ so that your code will never make the same mistake twice
- Deploy an automated build process to get your application changes into production faster
- Drastically improve the quality of your software by understanding the value of bringing development and operations together
- Build a highly available and fully scalable application environment in code
Scale up your system administration skills to the next level by fully leveraging DevOps principles and methods to improve the quality of your IT infrastructure and add business value by enabling application changes to be made faster with improved quality. In this course^ you’ll get an understanding of DevOps methodologies and will be able to manage a continuous delivery pipeline. You’ll start implementing configuration as code so that both code and infrastructure changes can be versioned. You’ll also look at CI/CD tools like Jenkins to automate our full process and Splunk to give you visibility into the entire process. By the end of the course^ you’ll have an in-depth understanding of the DevOps principles^ key ideas^ and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly. This course provides a hands-on real-world demonstration of moving an application through a deployment pipeline. We ll do this by building a real-world project^ using Git for source control^ PyTest for our tests and various platform agnostic tools like Terraform and Jenkins to get our application deployed.